Monday, March 2

NEW recycled hand knit rag toys!


They are made up of recycled cotton flannel strips, ripped and tied into yarn, then knit by hand and stuffed with more recycled cotton flannel. Every toy is one of a kind, particularly because I do not use patterns (but I am working on making them up for a knitting pattern book one day!)


I like to think my place is like a garden for the toys, starting out as something entirely new from older times- a place to come to germinate, grow and get ready to go on their next adventure!
These creatures are the bunny rabbit, the birdy duck, and the giraffe.
I'm certain to try out a butterfly next. Also planning to make other scrap fabric yarn toys....
how about 100% recycled silk, or funky upholstery?? yummy.


hit up my shop for more details and lots of photos!

No comments: