Friday, January 1

Illustration Friday - Renewal

what better to start the year out with than a renewal of love!

I'm very lucky to be able to say I'm Matron of Honor for my sister's upcoming nuptials this summer! This excitement of sharing in my sister's wedding planning combined with a few bridal shower invites to do.... has me making bridal shower illustrations galore. i love sharing the love!

this piece is ink and marker- affectionately titled, "the love jungle"







Wishing you all good things this New Year!

7 comments:

Karin said...

That's really sweet. I love the simplicity of the design.

josh pincus is crying said...

very cool illustration! nicely done.

I loved that show with Isaac and Captain Stubing.

erin said...

hee, hee very fun illustration, I just found the love!

Shirley said...

Beautiful! And congratulations on being a part of your sister's big day! Exciting!! Have you seen "Made of Honor"? I love that movie...
happy new year to you!!

gatheringwonder said...

great design

Unknown said...

Seeing your sister walk through the isle sure a pleasant feeling. Actually it is a combination of feeling. A mixed emotion. Good thing you were able to feel it too. Good luck to your sister and his husband.

Amy ofHomebased Internet Marketing Business

sicocoyko said...

Seeing your sister walk through the isle sure a pleasant feeling. Actually it is a combination of feeling. A mixed emotion. Good thing you were able to feel it too. Good luck to your sister and his husband.

Anne ofCincinnati Tax Attorney