Thursday, February 12

a new day!


I've been in a "designer cage" the past few weeks with my trusty laptop not able to handle all the design I've been throwing its way. Love my powerbook, but it is just not enough power for my needs. As any designer or artist knows, nothing is more frustrating than having ideas, but not being able to flesh them out to your desires! SO I bit the bullet last week and ordered a new laptop - the macbook pro - which is better able to handle the processing needed for photoshop, illustrator and indesign.
It arrived late Tuesday - the computer switch took a few days. A few more glitches than expected in the transfer and cloning(isnt it always?), but I am now fully back up and running - at a whole new level of speed. Indesign flies!
I can design again at my own speed again,
I'm a very happy camper, dear friends.

Happy Thursday - I hope you Enjoy Your Day!

No comments: