Friday, January 30

NEW snail toy design!




brand spankin new design and pattern! i've been wanting to knit more insect/bug toys, and I'm loving knitting up little worlds for my creatures(see mushroom post, coming soon!) so on that note, take a gander at my brand new knit toy snail!

shes a sweet little slimy one(not REALLY slimy, just softy) super fun, and her hand dyed pink shell can slide right off. There is a leetle hiding spot in her shell for all your treasures!

I'm hoping to create a few more shells, so then every snail can change depending on their mood - there we go, mood shells!

this sweet snaily is natural handspun grey wool, handknit and felted - her shell is hand dyed peruvian wool, handknit and felted.

Currently she is a one of a kind, but if you love her and want a snail of your own, or any toy of mine, email me!

No comments: